|WikiaFrog/My Ideas For "Justice League: Part One"|
|Expected Release:||August 5, 2015|
This is just an idea. For the real thing, go here
Justice League: Part One is a film based on the formation of the Justice League. This film is the fifth film in the DCU.
When Darkseid and his Parademons try to take over Earth, eight great heroes have to form to stop him.
- Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman
- Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Gal Gadot as Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman
- Ezra Miller as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Odette Yustman as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
- Jason Momoa as Orin/Aquaman
- Ray Fisher as Victor Stone/Cyborg
- Djimon Hounsou as J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter
- Rodrigo Santoro as Uxas/Darkseid
- Willem Dafoe as Desaad
I cast Odette Yustman as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern because I feel that there should be more than one female character in the Justice League. Odette is a good actress and I think that she could pull off a good GL.
I cast Djimon Hounsou as Martian Manhunter because I absolutely love the character and I'd hate to see him go and be replaced by Cyborg, though I love that character too. Djimon is a good actor with a good accent and he could pull off J'onn J'onzz. My idea is that when J'onn's family gets killed, Darkseid could trick him and say that he'll revive his family if he betrays the Justice League. This would add to a great story.
Rodrigo Santoro has worked with Zack Snyder in many films. He's also a good actor and would be able to be the voice of a possible CGI animated motion capture Darkseid.
Willem Dafoe is an awesome actor who is good at playing villains, so he could be cast as Darkseid's villainous "sidekick", Desaad.
- Jim Carrey could make a cameo as Patrick "Eel" O'Brien, which could hint a Plastic Man film.
- Ty Simpkins from Iron Man 3 could make a cameo as Billy Batson, which can hint a Shazam! film.
- Asa Butterfield could make a cameo as Tim Drake.
- Gemma Atkinson could appear as Power Girl.
- Jared Leto and Jesse Eisenberg could appear at the after-credits as The Joker and Lex Luthor, respectively.