|The Batman: The Joining|
The Batman: The Joining is a television movie that served as the Season 4 finale of The Batman.
Bruce discovers that Wayne Industries is distributing alien technology across the world and gains the aid of a mysterious ally, who warns him of an alien race threatening to conquer Earth. Meanwhile, Batman begins to wonder whether he'd be better off without Batgirl and Robin.
The Joining has launched its attack on Earth and the key to defeating them is Wayne Industries' satellites. As Batman and Martian Manhunter attempt to penetrate Wayne Towers, Alfred encourages Batgirl and Robin to disobey Batman while the battle for Earth begins.
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/The Batman
- Evan Sabara as Dick Grayson/Robin
- Danielle Judovits as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Louis Gossett Jr. as Lucius Fox
- Dorian Harewood as J'onn J'onzz/John Jones/Martian Manhunter
- Roger Rose as Worker #2
|The Batman Television Films|
|Batgirl Begins | The Joining | The Batman/Superman Story | Lost Heroes|