|Appeared in||Justice League: Gods and Monsters|
Dr. Stephen Shin is a graduate of Gotham University and was part of an informal group of eight students who studied under Dr. Lex Luthor referred to as "Luthor's boys." He went onto work on Project Fair Play, a secret government program aimed to perfect methods to neutralize the Justice League if needed.
After Victor Fries, Ray Palmer, and Silas Stone, three other scientists who worked on Fair Play, were murdered, the Justice League was implicated by the forensic evidence. Another scientist on the project, Dr. Karen Beecher, gathered the remaining scientists, including Shin, at her country mansion to plan their next move together before they were killed, too. When the real killers, droids made by Will Magnus arrived, Shin tried to runaway as Michael Holt and T.O. Morrow were stabbed by the Wonderdroid. The Superdroid came in from the ceiling and the debris landed on and killed Shin.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Lex Luthor - Former Professor.
- Karen Beecher - Fellow Scientist.
- Dr. Thaddeus Sivana - Fellow Scientist.
- Kimiyo Hoshi - Fellow Scientist.
- Michael Holt - Fellow Scientist.
- Emil Hamilton - Fellow Scientist.
- John Henry Irons - Fellow Scientist.
- T.O. Morrow - Fellow Scientist.
- Pat Dugan - Fellow Scientist.
- Dr. Will Magnus - Fellow Scientist.
- Tina - Ally.
- Animation (1 film)
- Justice League: Gods and Monsters (first appearance)
Behind the scenesEdit
To be added
To be added