|Appeared in||Justice League: Gods and Monsters|
Patrick "Pat" Dugan is a graduate of Gotham University and was part of an informal group of eight students who studied under Dr. Lex Luthor referred to as "Luthor's boys." He was part of Project Fair Play, secret government program founded by Dr. Luthor and aimed to perfect methods to neutralize the Justice League if needed.
After Victor Fries, Ray Palmer, and Silas Stone, three other scientists who worked on Fair Play, were murdered, the Justice League was implicated by the forensic evidence. Another scientist on the project, Dr. Karen Beecher, gathered the remaining scientists, including Dugan, at her country mansion to plan their next move together before they were killed too. Michael Holt tried to absolve himself by saying he was only on the project at the beginning. Dugan took offense and reminded Holt he named the program and got half of those present hired. When the real killers, droids made by Will Magnus arrived, Pat Dugan was ripped in half by the Batdroid.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Lex Luthor - Former Professor.
- Karen Beecher - Fellow Scientist.
- Dr. Thaddeus Sivana - Fellow Scientist.
- Kimiyo Hoshi - Fellow Scientist.
- Michael Holt - Fellow Scientist.
- Emil Hamilton - Fellow Scientist.
- John Henry Irons - Fellow Scientist.
- T.O. Morrow - Fellow Scientist.
- Stephen Shin - Fellow Scientist.
- Dr. Will Magnus - Fellow Scientist.
- Tina - Ally.
- Animation (1 film)
Behind the scenesEdit
To be added
To be added