Nathan Fillion voiced Steve Trevor in Wonder Woman and Hal Jordan/Green Lantern in Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, Justice League: Doom and Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox . He also voice Hal Jordan and Mr. Freeze in Robot Chicken DC Comics Special. He will reprise the role of Hal Jordan in Justice League: Throne of Atlantis.
Please add a list of Nathan Fillion's significant roles!
- "The challenge I find is just trying to use my natural voice and trying not to put on too much of a voice. I tried to just keep it nice and easy and relaxed. He's a little bit wry, he's a little bit dry. I can do that. And a couple of times I actually slipped in a little bit of a southern accent. Steve Trevor is not a complex guy. He's got a façade up, he's got a defense up, but he drops it a little bit because he does care about Diana. I like that he's got a bit of an arc, he's got something to learn. I think that's what makes a good character and a good story."
- "What I know of Steve Trevor is everything that I learned from "Wonder Woman," the television series with Lynda Carter. And I don't remember much. I do remember his uniform, though."
- "I think I've carved out a niche for myself in playing the not-so-hero. He's the guy, but he's not really quite THE guy you'd maybe turn to right away. Steve Trevor is a real guy – he's very natural, he's very honest. He doesn't apologize for much. He seems to be a pretty normal guy, or as normal as a guy hanging out with Wonder Woman can be."
- "I find that I'm in a spot in my career right now where a lot of my jobs come around from people I've worked with already. People keep inviting me back. It's nice to work with the same people when you've had a good time previously, and this is one of those cases. So when you get a phone call saying, 'How would you like to be Steve Trevor in the new Wonder Woman animated movie?', you naturally answer 'That would be great.' And you smile all day."
- "Keri Russell is a really wonderful actress and truly a wonderful human being. It's excellent working with her. Playing second fiddle to Keri, that's a wonderful fiddle to play. I've done it before, I'll do it again. As for her strengths as Wonder Woman, well, first of all, she has a jet. It's not invisible, but it's close. And she does wear a tiara. Not all the time – you're not going to see her walking down the street in it. But she's got it. And it looks good. She wears it well."
Green Lantern: Emerald KnightsEdit
- "I was always reading the comic books, I was always a spectator. Now I feel like I own a little piece of Green Lantern."
- "He's a great guy, a gem, deserves all the success that he's getting, so it's neat to have a little piece and share it with someone you know."