|Appeared in||Justice League: Gods and Monsters|
|Actor||Arif S. Kinchen|
Michael Holt is a graduate of Gotham University and was part of an informal group of eight students who studied under Dr. Lex Luthor referred to as "Luthor's boys." He was part of the beginning a secret government program founded by Dr. Luthor and aimed to perfect methods to neutralize the Justice League if needed.
Holt named the project "Fair Play" and was responsible for getting some of the most renowned scientists to also work on it. After Victor Fries, Ray Palmer, and Silas Stone, three other scientists who worked on Fair Play, were murdered, the Justice League was implicated by the forensic evidence. Another scientist on the project, Dr. Karen Beecher, gathered the remaining scientists, including Holt, at her country mansion to plan their next move together before they were killed, too. When the real killers, droids made by Will Magnus arrived, Michael Holt was killed when the Wonderdroid thrust its sword through a wall into Holt.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Lex Luthor - Former Professor.
- Karen Beecher - Fellow Scientist.
- Dr. Thaddeus Sivana - Fellow Scientist.
- Kimiyo Hoshi - Fellow Scientist.
- Pat Dugan - Fellow Scientist.
- Emil Hamilton - Fellow Scientist.
- John Henry Irons - Fellow Scientist.
- T.O. Morrow - Fellow Scientist.
- Stephen Shin - Fellow Scientist.
- Dr. Will Magnus - Fellow Scientist.
- Tina - Ally.
- Animation (1 film)
Behind the scenesEdit
To be added
To be added