|Appeared in|| Justice League|
Mera is an Atlantean warrior and an ally of Arthur Curry.
Mera was in Atlantis with a handful of soldiers protecting one of the Mother Boxes which had been activated. Steppenwolf arrived via his Boomtube and attacked and killed some of the Atlantean soldiers. As he swam towards the Mother Box in the attempt to grab it, Mera created shock waves which stunned him for a short time. The New God quickly recovered and charged against Mera, throwing her with great force leaving her unconscious. Aquaman arrived and engaged Steppenwolf but was also overpowered by the New God's superior strength.
After failing to stop the Mother Box from being taken, Mera approached Arthur creating a bubble around them so they could talk. As Arthur showed concern over her, Mera replied with disdain, as she told him that he was the son of Queen Atlanna and it was his responsibility to follow and stop Steppenwolf. Before leaving Arthur asked Mera to give him the Atlantean Royal Armor and the Trident to help in his quest.
Character traits Edit
To be added
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Aquakinesis: Mera can manipulate water.
To be added
- DC Extended Universe (2 films)
Behind the scenesEdit
- Amber Heard underwent a grueling exercise regime by training 3 hours a day with intense workouts such as combat training, stunt training and cardio sessions.
- Jason Momoa worked out with Amber Heard to help her gain the physique she needed for the role since August 3rd, 2016.
- This is the character's first live action cinematic debut.
Promotion, Filming and Concept ArtEdit