|Appeared in||Superman/Batman: Apocalypse|
Kara Zor-El is the cousin of Superman. She obtains the same powers but to a vastly greater extent, being able to easily take omega beams, and nearly defeating Darkseid with minimal training.
To be added
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength: Supergirl has great strength that vastly surpasses her cousin. She can hold a respectable fight with Darkseid, though it should be noted that Darkseid was testing her power.
- Super Speed: Supergirl has the ability to move very fast, she can easily outrun, and react quicker than Superman.
- X-Ray Vision
- Heat Vision
- Supergirl - Hero identity.
- Kal-El - Cousin.
- Jor-El - Uncle; Deceased.
- Zor-El - Father; Deceased.
- Alura - Mother; Deceased.
- Animation (1 film)
Behind the scenesEdit
To be added
- It is unknown why Supergirl is far more powerful than Superman, it is likely due to greater genetics.
- Supergirl is roughly 18-21 years older than her cousin, she was going to protect and raise Kal-El as her own. But she was put into suspended animation, though she still is protective of her baby cousin.
- This version of Supergirl is based off her Post-Crisis incarnation. That is why she has limits to her abilities. Pre-Crisis Supergirl had no limits to her abilities. She broke infinity, has the power to sneeze solar systems away, has omniscient intelligence, and could create new powers on a whim. The only way to kill her was with kyrptonite. Still, Post-Crisis Supergirl is extremely powerful.