|Alias(es)|| Clark Kent|
The Man of Steel
|Appeared in||Man of Steel|
- "My father believed that if the world found out who I really was, they'd reject me out of fear. He was convinced that the world wasn't ready. What do you think?"
- ―Clark Kent [src]
Superman is the last son of Krypton. He was born Kal-El, and when his father, Jor-El, realized that his planet was doomed, he and his wife Lara sent Kal-El to Earth, where he would be found by Jonathan and Martha Kent and given the name Clark Kent. He will be portrayed by Henry Cavill, in upcoming film Man of Steel. Using his powers he defends the good people of Metropolis from threats like criminals and more importantly, General Zod.
- "On my planet it's not an S, it's a symbol of hope."
To be added
- Super Strength
- Super Speed
- X-Ray Vision
- Heat Vision
- Super Hearing
- Super Breath
- Clark Kent - His civilian identity.
- Superman - His superhero identity.
- Jor-El - His biological father.
- Lara Lor-Van - His biological mother.
- Martha Kent - His adoptive mother.
- Jonathan Kent - His adoptive father.
- Lois Lane - His co-worker and love interest.
- Perry White - His Boss.
- General Zod - Enemy.
- Faora Hu-Ul - Enemy.
Behind the scenesEdit
To be added
- Before Henry Cavill was cast as Superman, Matthew Goode, James Holzier, Armie Hammer, Matt Bomer, Joe Manganiello, Zac Efron, Dwayne Johnson, Sam Worthington, Patrick Wilson, Robert Pattinson, Colin O'Donoghue and Jon Hamm were on the final shortlist for the lead role. Former Superman actors Brandon Routh and Tom Welling were also on the list.
- Henry Cavill had tried out for the part of Superman in Superman Returns.
- Henry Cavill also tried out for the part of Batman in Batman Begins.
- Henry Cavill is the first English actor to portray Superman.