|Appeared in||Justice League: Gods and Monsters|
Dr. Emil Hamilton worked on Project Fair Play, a secret government program aimed to perfect methods to neutralize the Justice League if needed.
After Victor Fries, Ray Palmer, and Silas Stone, three other scientists who worked on Fair Play, were murdered, the Justice League was implicated by the forensic evidence. Another scientist on the project, Dr. Karen Beecher, gathered the remaining scientists, including Hamilton, at her country mansion to plan their next move together before they were killed, too. Hamilton speculated the reason they were still alive was because the League were too sloppy and didn't want to expose themselves further. The real killers, three droids created by Will Magnus, soon arrived. The Wonderdroid fatally stabbed Hamilton and he dropped near Beecher, who was hiding under a billiards table.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Lex Luthor - Former Professor.
- Karen Beecher - Fellow Scientist.
- Dr. Thaddeus Sivana - Fellow Scientist.
- Michael Holt - Fellow Scientist.
- Pat Dugan - Fellow Scientist.
- Kimiyo Hoshi - Fellow Scientist.
- John Henry Irons - Fellow Scientist.
- T.O. Morrow - Fellow Scientist.
- Stephen Shin - Fellow Scientist.
- Dr. Will Magnus - Fellow Scientist.
- Tina - Ally.
- Animation (1 film)
Behind the scenesEdit
To be added
To be added