|Alias(es)|| Wonder Woman|
|Appeared in|| Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice|
Justice League: Part Two
- "A hundred years ago I walked away from mankind. A century full of horrors. Mankind made a world where standing together is impossible."
- ―Diana Prince to Bruce Wayne[src]
Diana of Themyscira is the princess of the Amazons. She is also known as Wonder Woman.
- "I used to want to save the world, this beautiful place. But the closer you get, the more you see the great darkness within. I learnt this the hard way, a long time ago."
- ―Diana Prince[src]
Diana was raised in Themyscira, where she is raised to become an Amazon, a warrior woman whose goal is to protect mankind. Since the Amazons abandoned mankind a long time ago, Diana decides she must go and continue to protect mankind, despite other Amazons stating that it's not worth it. After traveling to the world outside of Themyscira in 1918, she encounters Steve Trevor.
"The world’s first and foremost female Super Hero, Wonder Woman at once embodies the unrivaled force and supreme grace of a born warrior, and the genuine compassion and understanding of a true humanitarian. As a symbol of equality, power, and truth, her natural confidence and unmistakable intelligence make her an unequalled, if unexpected, ally.
The immortal Amazonian Princess Diana keeps her eyes and ears open for intrigue as the beautiful and mysterious antiquities dealer, Diana Prince."
- "More, more or more less?"
- ―Diana Prince[src]
To be added
To be added
At the end of Dawn of Justice she revealed she has disparaging views regarding ''mankind''.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength: Diana's strength makes her the second strongest member of the Justice League; second only to Superman. She is capable of holding her own against Doomsday, and restraining him.
- Immortality: Diana is immortal and never ages, allowing her to remain in the appearance of a woman in her youth.
- Invulnerability: Diana's durability is almost on par with that of Superman, allowing her to take blows from Doomsday.
- Master swordswoman:
- Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman - Ally and Teammate.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman - Ally and Teammate.
- Barry Allen/The Flash - Ally and Teammate.
- Orin/Arthur Curry/Aquaman - Ally and Teammate.
- Victor Stone/Cyborg - Ally and Teammate.
- Steve Trevor - Ally.
- Hippolyta - Mother.
- Ares - Enemy.
- Lex Luthor - Enemy
- Doosmday - Enemy.
- Steppenwolf - Enemy.
- DC Extended Universe (4 film)
Behind the scenesEdit
- Zack Snyder commented on the casting, stating that "Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe. Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character."
- Gal Gadot has signed a three film contract.
- Before Gal Gadot was cast as Wonder Woman, Jaimie Alexander, Olga Kurylenko and Elodie Yung auditioned for the role of Wonder Woman.
- Gadot is the first non-American actress to play Wonder Woman and the first actress to play her in a live-action film.
- Gadot trained in kung fu, kickboxing, swords, Brazilian Jujitsu for her role.
- Gal Gadot was confirmed to play Diana on December 4, 2013. She is the first actress to portray Diana Prince/Wonder Woman in theatrical films. Lynda Carter only performed the role for television.
- Diana is over 5000 years old.
- It is confirmed that Diana is in fact immortal,capable of living for eternity without visibly aging.