Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Producer(s):|| Guillermo del Toro|
Dark Universe is a film in development which features the team up of Deadman, The Spectre, Swamp Thing, John Constantine, Phantom Stranger, Zatanna, Zatara, and Sargon as well as Etrigan the Demon.
- To-be-confirmed actor as John Constantine
- To-be-confirmed actor as Alec Holland/Swamp Thing
- To-be-confirmed actor as Boston Brand/Deadman
- To-be-confirmed actor as Zatanna Zatara
- To-be-confirmed actor as Jason Blood/Etrigan the Demon
Guillermo del Toro (Hellboy, Pacific Rim) will soon begin work on a DC Comics adaptation for Warner Bros. called Dark Universe, and it will bring together some of the most well-known supernatural characters from that comic book universe, including:
- The Spectre
- Swamp Thing
- John Constantine
- Phantom Stranger
- Zatanna Zatara
- John Zatara
- Etrigan the Demon 
- Might be one of the untitled DC films set for October 2018 or November 2019.
- Guillermo del Toro has been working on the film since 2012 in development.
- Anton Arcane is likely to be the villain, while searching for centuries ancient books of demons. Also Anton Arcane is responsible for turning Alec Holland into Swamp Thing from the start; similar to in Swamp Thing from 1982.
- This will be a live-action film of Justice League Dark called Dark Universe.
- The characters are rumored to be John Constantine, Zatanna, Deadman, Swampthing and Madame Xanadu.
- ↑ EXCLUSIVE: Señor Fenix Knows The Futures Of LOCKE & KEY, POWERS, REVIVIAL, JJ Abrams and Guillermo del Toro