|Alias(es)|| Conner Kent|
|Appeared in||Smallville: Finale|
CNR is a clone of Clark Kent and Lex Luthor that was designed to heal him following most of his body being burned and crushed in the destruction of the Fortress of Solitude (then called LX-15). Clark's DNA was used to stabilize the clone, so that after several months as Alexander Luthor, the clone developed Kryptonian abilities and became adopted into the Kent Family as Clark's "brother" Conner Kent. One day, he'll be Superboy.
Tess took drastic measures to hide Conner from Lionel, who originally wanted to use Conner's heart for Lex, thinking it was a "more poetic choice" but couldn't find him.
- Super strength
- Super speed
- Heat vision
- Super hearing
- TV Movies (1 film)
- Smallville: Finale (Mentioned Only)
- Clark Kent - Genetic template "brother" and guardian.
- Kara Kent - Cousin.
- Lionel Luthor - "Father".
- Lex Luthor - Genetic template "brother".
- Tess Mercer - Sister and guardian.
- Martha Kent - Adopted mother.
- Lois Lane - Crush.
- In the comics, Conner and Clark are cousins.
- Lucas was originally meant to appear in the final episode but was busy with other works.