|Alias(es)|| Barry Allen|
The Scarlet Speedster
|Appeared in|| The Flash|
The Flash II: Revenge of the Trickster
|Actor||John Wesley Shipp|
Bartholomew "Barry" Allen is a police scientist who's also The Flash.
Police detective Barry Allen was working in the crime lab at Central City Police Department headquarters when a lightning bolt struck his lab, dousing him in electrified chemicals. He discovered that from this accident he developed the ability to move at superhuman speed. With the help of S.T.A.R. Labs scientist Dr. Christina McGee, Barry learned how to control this ability with the help of a special suit originally made as a prototype deep-sea diving suit. When Barry's brother Jay was murdered by criminal gang leader Nicholas Pike , Barry donned a modified masked version of the suit and called himself the Flash, capturing Pike and bringing him to justice.
- The Flash needed to replenish himself with massive amounts of food whenever he used his super-speed.
- Iris West - His ex-girlfriend.
- Dr. Christina "Tina" McGee - His ally.
- Nicholas Pike - His enemy.
- Julio Mendez - His friend.
- Jay Allen - His brother.
- Henry Allen - His father.
- Nora Allen - His mother.
- Eve Allen - His sister in-law.
- Shawn Allen - His nephew.
- TV Movies (1 film)