|Appeared in|| Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice|
- "The strong man is strongest alone, ever heard that?"
- ―Arthur Curry to Bruce Wayne[src]
Lex Luthor had footage of Arthur investigating a sunken ship. After spotting the drones, Arthur attacked the drones to stop them invading his privacy.
To be added
- "Arthur Curry, I hear you can talk to fish?"
- ―Bruce Wayne to Arthur Curry[src]
- "My father was a lighthouse keeper. My mother was a queen. But life has a way of bringing people together. They made me what I am."
- ―Arthur Curry[src]
To be added
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Human-Atlantean Hybrid Physiology: Arthur's Atlantean heritage has granted him various inhuman feats; such as superhuman strength, speed, durability, leaping, agility, senses, etc., making him an extremely powerful superhuman; especially when exposed to water.
- Superhuman Strength: Aquaman possesses immense level of superhuman strength, for example, he was able to easily lift and pin Bruce Wayne against a wall (hard enough to make the latter grunt) easily destroy an underwater NSA drone with a single trident stab, impale multiple Parademons at once with a hurled trident, his strength is even on par with Ocean Master, Nereus and Black Manta respectively; making him the third strongest member of the of the Justice League, surpassed only by Superman and Wonder Woman respectively.
- Superhuman Durability: Aquaman possesses immense level of superhuman durability; for example, he is able to withstand immense underwater pressures at over 21000 feet below sea level, as well as to survive unscathed and unwinded after falling from an immense height through several floors of a building. He was able to survive a fight against the considerably stronger Steppenwolf and Superman respectively (the latter who was in a confused state at the time). With his trident, Aquaman was able to hold off a torrent of water single-handedly.
- Superhuman Leaping: Aquaman can leap much further than a normal human; for example, he was able to leap from the speeding Batmobile's roof, up at a group of airborne Parademons. As such, he is able to propel himself from the water with the speed of a bullet and onto land.
- Superhuman Speed: Aquaman possesses immense level of superhuman speed; for example, while underwater, he can swim at supersonic speeds, managing to thus successfully escape from the NSA's UUV drones and cause a sonic boom in the water.
- Superhuman Agility: Aquaman possesses far more agility than a normal human; for example, he was able to dodge Steppenwolf's hurled Electro axe while underwater, to balance himself while standing on a falling Parademon body (which consequently crashed through several stories of a building) and even support himself on the speeding Batmobile's roof.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Aquaman possesses far more reflexes than a normal human; for example, he is able to respond to changing tactical situations and react accordingly, he was able to quickly impale a Parademon through the chest after being thrown into a freefall, then follow up by striking down another to use to break his fall, afterward crashing through a building, then maintain his assault on land.
- Telepathy: Due to his atlantean heritage; Aquaman can telepathically communicate with most forms of marine life.
- Aquatic Respiration: Due to his atlantean heritage; Aquaman can breathe both on land and in the water.
- Aquaman armor: Arthur wears protective armor as his superhero alter-ego, Aquaman, to protect himself from his enemies in battle.
- Aquaman suit: Arthur wears protective suit as his superhero alter-ego, Aquaman, to protect himself from his enemies in battle.
- Quindent: Arthur can proficiently wield a quindent.
- Thomas Curry - Father.
- Atlanna - Mother; deceased.
- Justice League
- Mera - Atlantean ally.
- Alfred Pennyworth - Ally.
- Lex Luthor - Enemy.
- Steppenwolf - Enemy.
- DC Extended Universe (4 films)
Behind the scenesEdit
To be added
To be added